Originally Posted by John Slade
I have the "Buly Special' nose puck. Here's what you do....
1. Take Buly for a ride and land gear up.
2. Measure the size & shape of the flat spot on the nose.
3. Cut a piece of hard wood to fit the shape.
4. Glass it in place
5. replace the bolts and nuts you ground down in step 1.
6. rebuild your wheel pants (after finding the pieces along the runway)
7. refinish and paint
If Buly isn't available you can use 230 lbs of lead weights in the passenger seat and distract yourself by texting to him while on final
Seems a little extreme....